Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oops

It is only April 6 and I've already failed in my goal of blogging every day this month. Damn.

What can I say? I had co-workers in town, we had an all day meeting, I didn't get home until late and I just went to bed. I'm not giving up though - I can blog through May 1 to make up for the fact that I missed yesterday.

My waterpark virus has now morphed into a sinus infection, causing me to feel like I am underwater (is that ironic?). Today I discovered that eating spicy food is a great treatment for a sinus infection because not only do the spices temporarily reinstate your sense of smell, but they make you drinks gallons of water, which is what you're supposed to do. I could attempt to eat spicy food every day and see if it cures me, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just going to go to the clinic and demand antibiotics tomorrow because I am miserable. Seriously - didn't you miss this type of fascinating information yesterday?

I actually have some more profound thoughts that I'd like to share, but I can't quite articulate them with all of this snot in my head, so they will have to wait for another day.

And now I must go, it's Top Chef Reunion night and the premiere of Extreme Couponing!

No comments: