Sunday, November 30, 2008

Viva

This is where I'll be eating dinner tonight...because I will be in LAS VEGAS! I'm continuing my tour of celebrity chef restaurants with Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. Last trip, we hit Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak (it was awesome!), maybe next time we'll try one of Mario Batali's spots...or maybe that will be the trip I realize my dream of partaking in Joel Robuchon's 16-course tasting menu. Or maybe not.

Unlike most of my Vegas trips, there is no real itinerary planned for this visit to Sin City - in fact, our reservations tonight at Mesa are pretty much it. I'm tagging along on my husband's work trip and it's unclear how long his work days will be, so I haven't been able to plan much...this will likely result in me having endless hours to slot-hop...

All my friends should be on the lookout for a midday call announcing that I've tapped into my inner Hunter S. Thompson and will not be returning until the book is finished.

I debated bringing my laptop so I could blog about my solo adventures, but I figured it would be too tricky to balance my laptop and a cocktail while winning millions at a Price is Right slot machine, so you'll have to wait until I get back for a full report. However, there's a good chance that I'll photo blog from my phone over here

Viva Las Vegas!

2 comments:

Laura said...

this is me, green with envy...enjoy your trip, and throw back a cocktail for your friends in the blogosphere...

KK said...

Will do!