Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life is Sweet


This photo kind of sums up my trip to Vegas. So good, so sweet, so much

This is what I ate for dessert last night (not just me). It was the final course in our surf and turf chef’s menu at Craftsteak. Yes, that's apple crisp...and molten chocolate cake...and bread pudding...and vanilla bean cheesecake...and fresh fruit...and (my fave) six scoops of homemade ice cream and sorbet. Thank you, Tom Colicchio for this gift. Six desserts at once? A rainbow of frozen goodness? It was a dream come true. Oh, and the other two courses were amazing too.

There is much more to be said about my fabulous trip, but I am exhausted and my squirrelly little boys are having trouble settling back into their own beds after their vacation to grandma's, so I will have to provide my recap in installments. Hope you don't mind. 

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm a little disappointed that none of those desserts came in a big plastic boot...