Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Heat is On

I'm a cynical person. I'm a realist. I don't tend to expect the best from people, but I was not prepared for how cut throat a f*ing peanut butter and jelly competition could be. 

Negative comments...sabotaging other contestants' ratings...I mean, yes, it's an awesome prize, but it's not like we're competing for a million dollars, here. What really bothers me is that the majority of the entries feature little kids. Now, who watches a video with little kids laughing or singing or just generally being happy and then takes the time to write a comment along the lines of "You suck"? Who are these people? 

Anyway, despite the haters, our video is doing well. Sadly, in what does appear to be an act of sabotage, we've dropped from a solid 4 jelly jar rating down to 3. But, we've still got time to bring it back up, so please continue to watch and rate. 

Remember, you have to click the "Rate This" link in order to register your vote. And you can vote as many times as you care to open and close your browser. 

Thanks for your support! Food Network, here we come!

No comments: