Sunday, August 17, 2008

Let's Get Physical

Nothing makes me hungrier than being told not to eat...beginning in 8 minutes, I have to fast for 12 hours so they can check my cholesterol and blood sugar at my physical tomorrow. 

That's right, I finally scheduled a physical. I love health insurance! I am bringing my laundry list of maladies. I plan to throw it all at the unsuspecting doctor and see what sticks...but I'm hoping none of it requires any additional prescriptions because honestly, I am at my limit with remembering to take pills. In addition to the pill (you know the one), I am now forced to take antibiotics THREE TIMES A DAY for THREE WEEKS to see if I can clear up my sinuses without needing additional surgery, plus my allergy medicine, plus nasal spray...I think I might have turned 80 without realizing it. 

So think of me tomorrow while you're enjoying your morning latte and eggs (or whatever). I will be crabby and hungry and probably being told, "I'll have to order some further tests." 

Wait, why am I doing this again?

No comments: