Friday, April 24, 2009

Travel Day

Today is a travel day, which means it is a good day, although in reality, I mostly hate the actual traveling part of traveling. I just want to be there. When teleportation becomes an option, you can sign me up. 

But no matter how often I travel, I maintain my sense of wonder at being able to start my day at home and end my day in an entirely different part of the country, or world, for that matter. 

So even though today started like most days, with Aidan waking up too early and asking to watch TV in our bed, it will end with a walk up Lombard Street, sushi, and possibly some of the best Irish coffees I've ever had. That's pretty cool. (Thanks, technology!)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

You're willing to teleport, but you won't jump out of a plane???

Hmmm.......