Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Motivation

I think my kids are trying to make me feel better about going back to work (assuming someone hires me someday). Yesterday they clogged their bathroom sink with wads of toilet paper. Then, a few hours later, after apparently completely forgetting my riveting lecture about acting like 5 1/2 year-olds rather than 2 year-olds, they snuck into my bedroom and drew all over our giant, white bathroom sink with a red Sharpie

It's so thoughtful of them to show me that staying home much longer will surely drive me insane (and be very bad for our house). Such considerate, selfless souls. 

2 comments:

Curyusgrg said...

Pretty good drawings though. . . . Crossed out faces will soon become anarchy symbols and "Def Leppard" in the correct font. . . or maybe not.

KK said...

They ARE big fans of "Pour Some Sugar on Me."