Monday, January 12, 2009

Allez cuisine!

Consider this a heads up. My family is entering a soon-to-be-named contest. It required us to make a video featuring a certain name brand condiment.

Normally my husband would opt out of such things, but the details of what we could win (free trip and more!) and a quick scan of the current entries convinced him to join up this time.

Which is how we found ourselves acting out a no-budget version of Iron Chef America in our kitchen yesterday afternoon…we could call it Iron Sandwichmaker America. Oh, but the way we hacked at that bread with the giant knife…the artistry of our plating...I fully expect to awake to TV executives knocking at our door tomorrow…or whenever it is that my husband finishes his fancy video editing (he went to art school, you know) and we get the thing posted.

So stay tuned. Your participation will be requested…soon, I hope.

No comments: