Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sun'll Come Out...in April

It's really cold here in the Twin Cities. I mean, not unusually cold or anything, given that it's January, but still cold. Like, hat-scarf-mittens-boots-long-underwear cold.

Occasionally on cold days, when I need a little pick-me-up, I like to watch this video. It's a reminder of a few things:
  1. Hell has not actually frozen over, we just choose to live in the frozen tundra.
  2. Someday I will see the sun again.
  3. I better go to work so I can take another vacation.
Today, I thought I would share it with you. Enjoy.


Btw, that's Mazatlan circa 2006.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

FYI... the weather in Bangalore today: 75 and sunny. Just like yesterday. and the day before that. and the day before that.

KK said...

I'll take 1 degree Fahrenheit over infestations and diarrhea any day, my friend.

Kevin said...

Touche.