Monday, June 15, 2009

Morimoto, we're expecting your call

First I pleaded for your votes, then I bitched about the management of the contest, and now I'm here to tell you that we finally have some closure on Welch's Ultimate PB&J Challenge.

Today (4 months after entering), we got a letter informing us that we didn't win. It told us that the winning video had been posted at Welchs.com, along with "some of Welch's favorite video submissions." Turns out that includes us!

So, you know, next time you're browsing the Welch's site for the latest jelly news, check out our video (again). You have to scroll three over from the winner to see ours, so the boys have dubbed us the 4th place winners. (I adore their positive spin.)

Please note: The Welch's team chose the shot of my awesome plating as the thumbnail. I might have gone with the adorable children but, you know, the way I smeared that jelly on the plate was pretty artistic.

Thanks again to everyone who voted! Better luck next time. 

No comments: