Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Authors Among Us

I love my friends. I try to collect the best ones. So it is with great pride that I tell you that my Published Author/Supermom friend, Erin, is celebrating the release of not one, but two new books this week! (I am so living vicariously right now…)

Check out this fun synopsis of her career that was just published on the Reviewer X blog.

In case you didn’t click that link just now, I should tell you that Erin writes teen novels…for teenagers (and lovers of things teenagers like). One of her new books, though, is for the middle school set (a branching out, if you will).

So if you’ve got kids age 10 and up – or simply want to support a woman who writes novels in addition to raising a toddler and twin infants while working full-time – please run out and buy her books.

No comments: