Sunday, April 4, 2010

Candy Day!

Happy Easter! We don't celebrate any of the religious stuff over at our house, but we do revere that lovely rabbit who so kindly delivers candy - and, this year, Pokemon cards! (I guess the rabbit heard that Aidan had resorted to drawing his own Pokemon cards in a delightfully wholesome attempt to keep up with the junior Joneses.)

In my opinion, the best thing about Easter is the Cadbury Eggs. However, even I wanted to vomit when I saw this evil combination of two of my favorite foods.

Still, I appreciate the creativity with which many of my fellow sweet-lovers approach the holiday. So here, for your enjoyment, are few other ways to love your Easter candy:

And, finally, why didn't anyone tell me this existed? I might have booked a flight.

Enjoy your (hopefully) day off. Try to incorporate a fruit or vegetable between bites of that chocolate bunny.

No comments: